User avatar

Yahowshuwa

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new. And I want to be known.

    Hey there, Kayla. Welcome to YWS. I hope you enjoy your stay. I certainly have so far :). Interesting blog, I like the layout. I'm not a big fan of ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all.

    Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome. I've already posted the first chapter of my novel for any interested. It's here. Heya Josh. I love this name. :smt002 Welcome to ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all.

    My name is Josh, I live in the south of England. I'm a avid reader of mostly high fantasy and some sci-fi novels; I own about two hundred books now ...

    Jul 31, 2010


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster