User avatar

Yahowshuwa

  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

    Hmm interesting, my first chapter suggests I write like Neil Gaimen, while my second suggests Stephen King and my third James Joyce. I've haven't read either the first or the ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does anyone keep a blog like tumblr etc?!

    I just started a blog recently, it can be found here.

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Me looky for fantasy-based albums/soundtracks. :P

    I saw this and thought yes! and about to list out all of my symphonic metal albums but the noticed you weren't after metal stuff :(. Not much I can ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I like pokemon

    I am, perhaps worringly, unashamed to admit that I own or have owned at least one of the Pokémon games from each generation for the Nintendo handhelds. I started off ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    Not really my sort of music as I hate vocals that sound like that. The video however was good and the instrumental parts were quite nice. 6/10. As for my ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Hey all. New-ish pic. The messy stubble is gone now though.

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Are PC Gamers better than Console Gamers?

    I am an avid PC Gamer, I play everything from RPGs to FPSs to RTSs. I agree with Firestarter's point that it is far easier to shoot someone by pointing ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Found the site recently through a cousin's facebook page. I was informed by my Uncle that he did work his as an administrator while I was adding to my novel ...

    Aug 2, 2010


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman