User avatar

Yahowshuwa

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadowstone (Working Title) - Chapter One [Draft 4]

    Hey Yahowshuwa, I'd like to formally welcome you to YWS! You can call me Stella or any variation thereupon, and I will be your reviewer today. Firstly, I see your ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadowstone (Working Title) - Chapter One [Draft 4]

    Thanks again for the detailed reply, Bickazer . And there's no need to worry about ripping into the story. If I didn't want honest reviews I wouldn't post something like ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all.

    Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome. I've already posted the first chapter of my novel for any interested. It's here. Heya Josh. I love this name. :smt002 Welcome to ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadowstone (Working Title) - Chapter One [Draft 4]

    Hey both, thanks for the words. Only a couple of friends have read this so it's really nice to get a non-biased review. To be honest, it read like a ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadowstone (Working Title) - Chapter One [Draft 4]

    This is now the 4th draft on the first chapter of my novel based on the helpful tips and critisms so far. Thanks all and enjoy. ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all.

    My name is Josh, I live in the south of England. I'm a avid reader of mostly high fantasy and some sci-fi novels; I own about two hundred books now ...

    Jul 31, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy