User avatar

Xyra

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: -Title Undecided-

    Thanks to all that helped with this. As I must turn it in Monday to be sent in Tuesday, I am taking it down, If anyone wants to read the ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: -Title Undecided-

    Thank you!!!

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: -Title Undecided-

    Oh... I have to sub mit it to get credit in my english class... Should I possibly delete it?

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Beyond [Revised]

    Very very lovely! Good job!! :D

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: Boxxy Is Love

    I think that people that say Merry Christmas are nice holiday-y people. Not dumb. And PARAGRAPHS! XD Have fun with the complainers. Xy

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dark Dance Chapter One

    Thanks all for the reviews!!

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dark Dance Chapter One

    I'm redoing it a bit, with a better prologue. Will you reread that? Its going to be rather different but the actual chapter one will start the same.

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dark Dance Chapter One

    Haha well I didn't realize. i wrote to a decent stopping point. XD

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sacred Ones

    This is SO cool! I really really like where youre going with it! One thing you may want to do is vary your sentence structure a bit, but other than ...

    Dec 9, 2011


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley