User avatar

XxUndefinedxX

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lachrymose and a Clock Tower

    This was fantastic. I could literally feel the tension in the story. I've noticed some fragments but other than that it was great. I hope this will help! :)

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Animal Freak- Part one

    Wow. That's all I could say. This story is really good so far! :D I can't wait to read more!

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I hate you...

    Thanks everybody for your fantastic reviews! Yes I know I really need some work on this but I will get it soon! Thank you again! I will make a new ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Your My True Love

    Wow this was a really cute love story. There is nothing that would've made that better. :)

    Jul 19, 2011


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor