User avatar

Xivideus

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Carpenter and the Clown - For the Big Random Contest

    Is this the beginning of a longer story? That's what it feels like. It's good, except maybe the part where Matt starts hitting Morris, that seemed kind of out of ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: #2- Kendra: Part Two

    :) Excellent. I think I can already see what's going to happen, not the over all story which is looking awesome, just what's going to happen with these two. I ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Tales of Blood Lust

    I. Love. It. It's brilliantly written and I want to know what happens next! Especially more about the two characters so far mentioned! Stop reading this review and go write ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: .

    It's a good idea but needs work. (Sorry I don't know how to quote) Some mistakes I found: "This thing didn’t come up in my mind not for once when ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Mike

    Wow. Wasn't expecting her to get angry, thought it would be one of those 'I love you and always will' type of things. It was good, I liked the surprise. ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Wish -Contest Entry-

    I don't know how to quote but "A movement besides her had her" shouldn't it be "A movement beside here had her" It's just in the second paragraph. "With Rosie ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I watched my mother

    It's a good short story. I think it could have been better if you had added more detail, or maybe why they got hit by a bomb? Or is part ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sweet Revenge

    That was an unexpected ending! Made me smile. Could've been longer, I would have liked to hear about the BBQ scene and maybe a little more on why the doctor ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Insanity Suffers

    I thought it was good but went very quickly, maybe could of used a bit more detail on some things. Like, her mind jumping around more wondering if she was ...

    Jun 23, 2011


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind