User avatar

Xirenia

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Return to Peace (Chapter One)

    Aw, that was lovely. Wow. I've always had a strange fascination with WWII, and this really was very good. I most definitely felt like I was in 1941 :D I ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Do You Remember?

    Hey hey :) You have set yourself up for an extremely interesting story here, and by all means, of course you should continue writing it. There are just a few ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: DELETED D

    Wow...I'm not going to lie. That was freaking amazing. I haven't read many stories on this site yet, but out of the ones I have, that tops my list by ...

    Aug 25, 2009


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming