Random avatar

Xemba

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Breaking and Entering

    I sleepily open my eyes to see utter darkness in my room. Morning already? No, it’s too early. Jesus, what time is it anyways.? I shift my head over to ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, from another new member to this site

    I just joined this site. I was originally browsing the web looking for some way to improve my writing. I never personally saw myself as a writer. I was just ...

    Feb 22, 2009


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian