User avatar

Xaxas96

Xaxas96

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Stakes and Dates {Chapter 2}

    Here is another review as promised. I mean, who wants mascara runs? - This just sounds weird, if it's right just ignore me. A couple kids on the swim team ...

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Stakes and Dates {Chapter 3}

    I'll work on chapter two after this, cause I'm lazy and don't want to switch pages. Anyways I love theses chapters! Here comes my review, btw I'm no longer using ...

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Stakes and Dates {Chapter 1}

    Hello my dear Starleene, I have to say I simply fell in love with this. I also noticed this has changed from yesterday to today. Anyways I want to just ...

    Jun 19, 2013


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes