User avatar

Wolfdaemon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hellbound Part I

    This really fascinated me, to say the least! My favorite part had to be the beginning ;) my only suggestion would be to put something between when the scenes switch ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demigod (working title) part 8

    As usually, this was very interesting...and exciting ;) maybe give more description of the Blondie and the brunette (-ey) girls. just a suggestion. It would be good either way, one ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demigod (working title) part 7

    Hey Tori ;) Me...again. as usual, i loved it. some minor spelling mistakes but nothing life threatening...well, for you anyway. iris maybe. Very clever with the pink Sobe, i love ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Saviors

    Hi! great story ;) it really caught my eye, i have a feeling i read this before, did you post it awhile back? hmmm. well anyway, the only major prob. ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demigod (working title) part 6

    Hi! Again, me, lol. I did really enjoy this one ;) Shotka seems like a likable fella and Iris a actual human, nice reactions! Her reaction about Boris (Boreas lol) ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Assassin story (no title)

    Hi, its me... Okay, i really liked it, you are very descriptive, you definitely have a story with alot of potential ;) if you like books about assassins, as i ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demigod (working title) part 5

    Hiya, me again, hope your not getting tired of me :p Okay, this was another of my favorites (there is a imaginary list lol) i like Sam, you describe her ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demigod (working title) part 4

    Hi again! Sorry for not commenting lately, i have been out of town for a few days, but now, well, I'm back! this one piece (in my opinion) has been ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demigod (working title) part 3

    Okay! this had a definite Percy Jackson feel (maybe its the son of Hermes thing). I still enjoyed it though, alot, it made me laugh, which is a good thing ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Part Two of demigod (not really its title)

    Here i am! i thoroughly enjoyed reading this, there were some typo's like “I learned a new trick since we last meet ” Deanna smirked. ( met , not meet) ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demigod

    This is just my kind of fantasy. the, mythical, fantastical stuff that really sparks! i like the main character, i feel my mc and your mc would get along great ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My life as a human dreamcatcher Part 4

    Hey! I enjoyed this story! For one, i feel our main characters would get along, lol, and the other because i loved how you ended it! Nice names too, i ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Life's LIttle Lessons - Prologue

    Hey! I really enjoyed this! I liked how you described the lady in white :) I'm sure other people on here can give you a more detailed critique on any ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: *Rohan* First Chapter.

    I liked it! Hehe, the one thing about the story that got me was the names! They are a mouthful! I had a problem where i would make huge difficult ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: (Part 2)

    i really liked this! i am terrible at reviews on grammar and what not, so i am just saying this about the story ;) i read it through and was ...

    Feb 24, 2010


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky