User avatar

WolfGirl101

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Little By Little

    That was a really beautiful poem, and I just want to say know, I really want you to keep writing. Just one thing, in every line in a poem, the ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In An Alternate Universe

    I really loved this. I like how you're specific with the experiences the narrator has had, if that is you. I like it especially, because I know I'm speaking for ...

    Oct 22, 2010


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown