User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Hey Max! It's so awesome that you're here!!!!!!!! You and I are partners in the historical fiction love-talk to Dream Deep (DD or Dreamy) about fantasy. She's major into it! ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIIIIII

    Here's another message for ya Jess!!! I'm glad you're here!!!!!!!!! Seeing as you've been here for a few days, how do you like YWS? I can tell you personally, it's ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbies to this website

    Hey Lexy! I read your blog and I think I commented on it...:) Jack (Firestarter) already gave you the advice you needed. But if you want to talk or have ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey GL!!!! What's up? I'm realllllly glad that you came to this site!!!!! One more writer for the mighty ranks of YWS! lol Fantasy is pretty sweet, although I love ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Texas rocks. My friend lives in Allan, Texas. I'm Wiggy and I'm realllllly glad you're here!!!!!!!! *huggles* I'm known as the current insane member of YWS (just ask anybody ) ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hey blazing! Priv'yet! Nice to meet ya. :D I'm reaallly glad that you decided to join YWS. You'll be well-rewarded with fellowship, friendly and helpful critiques, and smothered by huggles ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Story ideas?

    Jacko!!!!!! Hey man! I commented in your blog, but I'll reintroduce myself here. I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS! (Trust me-I'm known for it. :D) I'm reeeeally glad you're ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    I'm still having trouble changing my username to the greeter's color. And I've already done that thing where you go in your profile and change it to "Greeters" instead of ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Remember!!!!!!! I love your avvie and your name. :D Btw, I'm Wiggy, current insane, random, always hyper...Wiggy lol. It's great you're here and I really hope that you have ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Hehehe... methinks Wiggy has a crush on you. XD I'm Snoink. Um... welcome! We'll do our best to encourage you. And stuff! :) Methinks Snoink is hiding her true feelings ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Sup Jak? I like the way you spell your name. :D As others have said, that is what this site is for-to improve your writing, and at the same time ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Aero!!!!!! My super aero!!!!! ;) I'm really glad that you found this community-you want to nurture your writing urge you have come to the place for writing. I'm sooooo glad ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a Hello and How I Found this Site

    Hey syrith!! I'm reeeally glad you're here!!! *huggles* I'm Wiggy, resident insane writer of YWS!!! I hope you have a great time here, and I'm sure you will. The members ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I AM NEW AND THE SOON TO BE GREATEST MEMBER HERE!

    Hey Jimmy! So glad you're here!!!!!!!! I'm Wiggy, and I love to write, especially historical fiction! Do you? lol If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here (yay!) and I have a question...

    Welcome wings!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo glad you're here!!!! Imp has been of great help already, I can see. :D If you have any more questions or just want to talk, feel ...

    Sep 23, 2006


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand