User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Just Introducing myself

    Wuzzup shadow? I'm soooo glad you're here *huggles* and I really hope you like it here! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS who gives out chocolate chip cookies randomly! ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Sup Rebecca? I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS, and I'm reeeeeally glad you're here!!!!! *huggles* I love poetry (I love critiquing it and writing it!) so if you need ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Writergirl! You have a username similar to mine, so you're already a friend! *hands chocolate chip cookies* How are ya? I'm Wiggy, current insane member of the YWS community-the awesome ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy there...!

    *is hugged* Thanks. ^___^ You guys aren't as crazy as you seem...? Aw, I was kinda hoping for some insanity. Oh well. :P I write pretty much anything. Not at ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hey Kel!!!!!!! I'm Wiggy, and II'm oober glad you're here! Another NaNo freak...yay! :D Fantasy is pretty sweet, but I'm a historical fiction buff myself. :D I'm Catholic too! We ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/8 - 10/21: Myth

    Myth most DEFINITELY deserves it. Congrats, sweetheart. :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submission Call! October 2006 Newsletter

    I'm too late *blushes*...I'll totally read it though! I didn't get the newsletter either, although I'm not sure why. Guess Bob and I are the rejects...*sniffles* :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    Awesomeness Nate! An interview with an awesome author! I'll have to read some of her books...:D Wiggy ;) P.S. Are you going to do any more soon?

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmmm Another noob to annoy you

    Mesh, you and Jack creep me out with all your posts on eating each other and whatnot-I mean-*looks around*-how are the noobs supposed to know that we're all cannibals? It ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is a sword considered a concealed weapon?

    Heya Shafter! Glad you could come to the site! :D Swords are really cool-I remember one time on New Year's Eve that we were at a friend's house, and the ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Not sure I should be here but here goes...

    Hey Sarah!!!!! We've got something in common already-I love writing and I'm 15 too!!!! You'll love it here-the members rock, the crits are honest (sometimes brutally! :D), and the site ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to all the new members! LOST, your username rocks! Who's your fav character on it? I've only seen a couple of episodes, but most of my friends are like ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    Welcome!!!!! Hey, I'm Wiggy, and it's awesome that you're here!!!!!!!! If you can't tell already, I'm the current insane member of YWS (ask anyone :D), and I love it here ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes I;m a newbie

    MC, sup? It's great that you're here!!!!! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS. I love it here because of the great members, the friendly crits and advice, and just ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, all

    Welcome back wand! I'm Wiggy, and it's great that you're here. You'll prolly run across one of my posts somewhere and realize the same thing as everyone else-I'm nuts. :D ...

    Oct 8, 2006


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor