User avatar

Wiggy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I'll do it! I need to crit more too...*head/desk*

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/17-11/31

    Dreamy did it, Dreamy did it! W00t! Congrats-you deserve it after so long! :D

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What is Dramatic Poetry?

    Nice information, Incan! I heartily agree!

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submission Call! November 2006 Newsletter

    Cool!!!!! I'll have to think up something...:D

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here great story writer!!!

    Pri to the o!!!! How's it goin' in your neck of the woods? I see it's been awhile since ya joined-how do you like it? Hopefully you'll have found it ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    Heya devil! :D I'm guessing you like dark mysteries...I love mysteries too, but historical fiction is my favorite. What do you like to write? I'm really glad you're here!!!!!! *huggles* ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya ^_^

    Hey Jazzie!!! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS. I love this place because of the awesome people, great crits, and just all around amazing community here! I'm sure in ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    Lurvin' it! I especially love how on the forums there are those little pumpkin thingies. Awwww!!!!! :D Pumpkins are totally the best part of Halloween (besides dressing up and acting ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: need some help

    Hey spiral!!!! How're ya? I'm sooooo glad you're here and that you're name got fixed! lol I almost did that with my name too-thank heavens I caught it before I ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey sunshine girl! Love your name! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Hey Meep! I commented in your blog and already told you loved your username! :D I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS. lol I love writing too (we have something ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey to all new members! It would take waaayy too long to welcome you all separately, so I'll just say it's AWESOME that you're here, and hope you enjoy it! ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/21-11/4

    I'm lovin' it Brad! You and your awesome crits and just helpfulness round YWS! You rock and totally deserve this! Congrats and all the best! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELP

    Hey carelessaussie! I love aussies...:D How are ya doing here so far? I hope that you've been able to find your way around! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS, ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Hey Luna! I'll have to check your story out. :D I'm soooo glad you're here! I tend to include in my stories something tragic-it just seems to connect with the ...

    Oct 24, 2006


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace