User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: HelloOOOoo! I am New here! Lol!

    Macky! You totally love to use exclamation points!!! Just like me!!!! Whee!!!!! (Finally, a kindred spirit. ;)) Welcome aboard the YWS wagon! I'm Wiggy, and I'm just crazy about YWS. ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what this is!

    Funness!!! Love the Irish/Japanese accent, by the way. :D Now, for introductions! I'm Wiggy, and I loooove YWS (if you haven't seen any of me around yet). The members are ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    I thought of Winnie the Pooh. Is anyone else obsessed with that like me? But I totally thought of pajamas, too, Ari! Great minds think alike! :D

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy.. so yeh im new...

    Hi Lucky! I'm Wiggy, and it's awesome you're here! You definitely made the right decision when you joined YWS-you couldn't have picked a better place, in fact! The awesome members, ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Nate, it's a pleasure to meet you! *pumps hand vigorously* Err, sorry, didn't mean to dislocate your arm there! *hides face* Checking up on us greeters, eh? If you need ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Rock on, Meshy! *scatters roses to crowd and bows* *looks sheepish and bows out* It's yoooour party....XD Yeah, I'm weird! Awesomeness, and you're doing fantastico so far! Wiggy ;)

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    I totally knew your name when I saw your username. Wanna know why? Cause I have a friend named Gigi too. Love your name! I'm Wiggy (Wigs, Wigster, Mary, Marbear, ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY YALLL!

    Sup zeno? *does weird rocker handshake* I'm a fellow fan of rock! What type do you like? I love to jam out to the 80's rock bands like Journey, Styx, ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Oooo, fellow blonde! *high five* Unfortunately, I sometimes tend to live up to the reputation of dumb blonde (ask anyone), so you'll have to bear with me...XD Anyways, I'm Wiggy, ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh new girl!

    I love your name! My sister's name is Hannah, so you guys totally rhyme! XD *huggles* I'm Wiggy, and I'm soooo glad you're here! You sound like you'll add a ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Didn't scare me! (Whatcha gonna do? :P) Anyways, I'm Wiggy, but my real name is Mary! I always thought Miriam or any other variation of Mary was a pretty name...(no ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Design Changes? And Other Suggestions For YWS

    That critique idea is sweeeet . I fifth it. :D

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member

    Awesomeness, bubbles! You deserve it alone for the fantastic crits you gave me on my poems. Keep posting! :D

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me

    Hey Un! How are you?? I'm really glad you're here-I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS, and haunter of the greeting forums (as of lately I've been slacking, but I'm ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Vaguely Interesting Statistic

    Go YWSers!!!! See, we all band together! :D

    Nov 29, 2006


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire