User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: YO!

    Hey there! *huggles* I'm Wiggy, and I like to write short stories, too--er, that is, when I stop procrastinating about it! lol Do you procrastinate? I think it's the most ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello Peoples! ^^

    Hey Cat! Welcome to YWS! I love upbeat people, cuz I'm one myself (usually *shifty eyes*). lol I'm Wiggy, *shakes hand*, and I'm insane! *bounces off walls* I love to ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Regardless of which hand you use, fencing is awesome, and the Impster is even more awesome! 8)

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #3, October 14, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    I'm trying to get my computer working so I can hear it!!!! I shall conquer it, I shall. I"m dying to hear all of your voices!!!

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Logo For Default Template

    It's really cute! As Clau said, the brown one was cute, but this blue one is bright and happy and squee! (lol) I love it because it's so awesome! lol

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And We're Back

    Missed y'all! *huggles smooshedly*

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Coming In Print Soon!

    Most definitely submitting something! Thanks for starting it-I'm soooo excited! *happy dance*

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    I feel...light and happy again. I love YWS!!!!!!

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Nate, you're my hero! I just about died when it went away. Yayness, YWS is back in black!

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'M BACK

    Aero my MAN! *tacklehugs harder than everyone combined* I missed you sooooo much! I'm so glad you're here! Love ya, and have a great summer! Wigsta ;)

    May 28, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    Great idea, Nate! I have 5 yellow stars already-yay!

    May 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS + TW = YTWS?

    Sounds awesome! I'm going to wander over to Teenage Writers and see it!

    May 12, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Chat Room Policy

    I agree, Nate. *applauds* Thanks for taking things into your own hands-it was getting a bit ridiculous, I must admit. Now everyone can chat together again!

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I blame Fand.

    Any friend of Fand is a friend of mine! I'm so happy you're here! *huggles* I'm Wiggy, and trust me, Fand can testify to how crazy I truly am! I ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    Dude, the monkeys rocked, plain and simple! They just HAVE to be our mascot! It's so intuitively obvoius...Nate's the big chimp, and all of YWS is is a bunch of ...

    Mar 1, 2007


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola