User avatar

Wiggy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    On my blog, this weird striped layout keeps showing up. Also, on the chat thing it keeps not letting me post and it goes really slow. I had no problem ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Blogs Update and Other Minor Updates

    I'll try it again, but last night when I tried it, it said error and something about how it didn't exist or something like that. It was really weird, but ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Blogs Update and Other Minor Updates

    How do I delete a post that I accidentally posted twice in my blog?

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P

    I hate fish, but love fishr! lol Love ur avvie too-andI'm a history fanatic too! lol

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: WELCOME...BACK!!!

    Hey Jig! *squeezes in giant happy bear hug* I'm sooooo happy to be back!!!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Thanks Nate. I'll keep an eye out for it!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie zooming in...

    Thanks Firestarter and Dusky! It's nice to have some fellow writers! lol See ya around! Mary :wink:

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie zooming in...

    Hi all! lol to continue what I said, I'm homeschooled and I'm 14. My fav book is Arms of Love. Actually I love Gone with the Wind and its sequel ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie zooming in...

    Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Mary and I absolutely LOVE to write. My fav type of fiction is historical fiction...g2g mom's calling! lol Post more later. Mary ...

    Apr 22, 2006


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint