User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hey, we must be twins!!!! I love the Russian revolution (well, I love anything Russian, as you'll discover as you browse the site :D) too! Welcome to the site! I ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Poor Imp

    *bows down to Imp* Nice job girlie! *shakes hand* You deserved it! :D

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Interesting Country and State Stats

    That's pretty sweet! But you forgot MO! That's me! lol I don't think I've met anyone else from MO on here. Any contenders?

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Front Page Is Going To Change

    *raises hand* I want the literary posts! But squills is important too...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: pleased to meet you all...

    Hey Zan! I'm Wiggy and I'm really glad you're here! Don't be afraid to post your work-you'll get honest crits on here and no one is gonna chase after you ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: someone new

    Wuzzup? Give me some fin-noggin-duuude! ^_~ I'm sure you'll like it here. Everyone's awesome and friendly and if you have any questions, I'm here for ya! And to introduce myself, ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Front Page Is Going To Change

    Sorry Nate. I like this one better because there's more on it and there's way too much scrolling on your proposed idea. Of course, you can do what you want, ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Tamora Pierce YWS Interview?

    This may sound stupid, but who is she? I've heard of her, but am not familiar with her work. What are some of her books? Some questions (general ones): What ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Snoink

    Happy day Snoink! Congrats on winning the spam master award of the week! *hands over trophy* ^_~

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Interactive Stories

    I'm kinda confused as to how to do it...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hey girlie! Welcome aboard the YWS ship! *says in piratey voice* I love your username! Jessebele (sp?) is soooo pretty! I have a cousin named Jessica. :D I'm writingluver5, or ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: CHERISH YOUR POINTS

    I think it's a good policy Nate. It'll be hard to see that happen every two weeks, but hey, it's fair. :D

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Points Policy To Begin August 7th

    You're completely right Addie. Nice policy Nate. Fair and square.

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Squills Is Back!

    Yeah-are there stil contests?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: * Cringe * Lets all embarass the newbie .......

    Hey Kat! It's great that you joined and hopefully as you make your way around this site you'll have more confidence to post your work. I'm sure you have great ...

    Jul 31, 2006


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye