User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Sup Agite? I'm Wiggy, and I'm really glad you joined! You've already got my attention--snowboarding, seriously? I've always wanted to try it, but I don't live in a place that ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hey Macs! I'm Wiggy, and welcome to YWS! It's awesome here, which I'm sure you'll discover soon enough for yourself. :) I'm glad you read the stories already--aren't there some ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Friends :)

    Hey Erin! What's going on? I'm Wiggy, or Mary, and I'm so happy that you decided to join YWS! It's seriously the best writing website out there. :) It's a ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Updates For Past Week Of 2-26-08

    Nate is teh awesome! 8)

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How old is too old at YWS?

    Awesomeness! I'd always wondered if I'd have to leave... Never fear! *strikes Superman pose* No one can kick out teh Wiggy. :D

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Gold Stars For Literary Works

    Nate, you're amazing! Shall I say it so everyone can heareth? YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!! :D

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New: Automatic Table of Contents For Chapter Stories

    I see an influx of novel postings in the future. 8) Brilliant idea as usual, Nato! Awesomeness!

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Sur is teh shizz. What a great help! lol Regardless, I'll state my piece! I'm Wiggy, and it's loverly to meet you. *huggles* Great choice choosing this website--it's the best ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... Yo?

    Hey! I'm Wiggy, and welcome to YWS! *shakes hand vigorously* I'm known as the crazy one around here, so prepare yourself...*fanfare of trumpets* lol Anyways, that's really cool that you ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: This Is Where My Head Is At

    You're amazing, inky. What a beautiful soul! I feel the same way about a life--you know, seeing the beauty in everyday things? You are stunning, my friend. :)

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: My Apologies To Anyone Who Has PMmed Me!

    Brad is the shizz. :D As are you, oh powerful, smart Nate! *bows* Good luck, and thanks again for all the hard work you do. :)

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A bit new.

    Dude, you sound a LOT like me (which is scary! lol) I too have probs finishing stories, am the ultimate procrastinator, and love French (though I don't speak it :(). ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Coming In Print Soon!

    I can't wait for my response! *crosses fingers*

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please tell me I've come to the right place! :p

    Girlie, welcome aboard! *pirate pose* This be the best place on the shores of the writin' world, and no matter how old ye be, ye'll always be welcome on this ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh... hey?

    Whuddup Sid? *gangstah pose* Ooo, magic! *cackles* I'm not much for fantasy, but I see magic in every day life! It's all the little things--red roses, the sun shining just ...

    Nov 18, 2007


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda