User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Hey Anti! So glad you're here!!!!!! *huggles* Everyone will halp you improve here on your writing-heck, that's what the site's for!!!! :D I'm sure you'll become one of the best! ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Critical Issue [solved]

    I know what you mean Snoink. YWSers can live again! :grin:

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Will Be Briefly Down Late On September 12

    All righty! That works. :D Thanks so much for doing that Nate! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIYAS!!!

    That is a friggin cool name. :D I'm the Wiggy of YWS (although my real name is Mary, you can call me Wiggy :D). I'm soooo glad you're here!!!! I'm ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And... We're Back!

    Cool! I'll actually be able to read things! lol :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    I've always wanted to fence...reminds me of Pirates 2 when the three of them are fighting...it's pretty sweet! lol

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roaming Shadow-"Welcome to My Life"

    That's cool! I'm more the historical fiction type myself, but I'm learning to like fantasy a lot more!

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Poor Imp

    You're making me hungry Snoink. :D

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Better Version of Me

    Lucky dog!!!!!! (again) lol I've never been out of the U.S.! I feel so underprivileged...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And... We're Back!

    You rock, man!!!!! I think I checked the site at least 5 times while it was down. :D I'm just soo happy it's back! *runs in circles* Wiggy ;)

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Better Version of Me

    That is major cool! But you forgot that you've been to Ireland 8 times. :D (I'll be pming you soon...:D) Wiggy ;)

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Procrastination, anyone?

    I like. Personal stuff, yea! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Hey sweetie!!!! Soooo glad you're here! Hope you like it around the site (which I can safely predict you will :D). If you have any questions or ever need to ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    You take Russian????? Me too!!!!! Gosh, Russian rocks! :D

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey trident! Sorry about the late welcome, but hey, just wanted to let you know that you're welcome here! lol I'm Wiggy, and if you need to talk or have ...

    Sep 8, 2006


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi