User avatar

Wiggy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    Cool! Thanks monkey man! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: h.a.l.l.o

    Hey treecub!!! I'm really glad you're here and I hope your enjoying your stay at YWS so far! As Ari said, this community is completely addicting (heck I'm on here ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Glorious Homecoming

    Welcome Sharty! Glad your back...and it's always fun to roleplay the *cough* modest one, eh? Hope ya have fun! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    It's still on the front page (the problem that is).

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    I'm doing Ancient history for school right now, which is pretty cool...I love that type of history too! But I also love American history and Russian history and Irish history...like ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    Nate, you rock. Simply rock. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Round I Go

    3 months is seriously the cutest age! Congrats on your baby girl! She sounds absolutely beautiful (and I'm sure she takes after her mom :D)! Welcome to the site! This ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Darek! I can't believe I missed welcoming you! Welcome, welcome, to the wonderful world of writing! :D I'm really glad you're here!!!!! Thanks for joining our community. It's awesome to ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Ooo I love history! What time period? I'm all over...lol :D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Welcome, welcome!!!!! I'm sooo glad you're here!!!! You'll grow in your writing ability by leaps and bounds I'm sure! This site is AWESOME, the members ROCK, and the writing's great! ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Will Be Briefly Down Late On September 12

    Thanks man!

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new..:))

    Hey triple! I've seen ya round the site already, and I've discovered that you're really friendly and I'm just soooo glad you're here! What type of stuff do you write? ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dionysian Festa!

    Sweet name Dino! Wine is always good...;) I'm really glad you're here!!!! Thanks for coming to join this AWESOME community of writers! I'm sure you'll fit right in. In fact, ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Newsletter Submission Call!

    Cool! I can't wait for it! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new!

    Hehe, used to take Latin...but now I am officially part of the Russian language geeks! :D Hanna-I'm sooo glad you're here!!!! I always love this forum because I love seeing ...

    Sep 12, 2006


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy