User avatar

Wiggy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Announcing The Teen Writers Society!

    lol Nate. Nice. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lampshade returns

    Lampshade!!!!! Dude you were my little bro on TSR!!!! Sup? If you remember me, I'm Wiggy (courtesy of DD :D), current insane member of YWS. :shock: If you have any ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: If You want to know me....

    OMG me too!!!! Math sucks...lol Welcome to the site Anni! If ya have any questions feel free to pm me, and if you want to talk do the same! See ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's the welcome wagon!

    Sup girlie? One more year for me and I get to join sweet 16....*sigh* lol Anyways-welcome to YWS!!!!!!! You'll totally enjoy it here, and I can guarantee 110% that your ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Yay! Welcome angel! Whatcha need advice on?

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New Girl here!

    Hey angel! Lovin' the avvie-tigers have been my favorite animal for I don't know how long! :D I'm really glad you're here!!!!!!!!! It's sooo nice to greet new members-and yay ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Sudoku Updated

    Yayness! *goes to check out Sodoku* Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THe CoOL PeRsON iS In THe HOUse!

    Hey Cool!!!! Nice name. It's pretty cool if you ask me. :D But anyways I'm sooooo glad you're here!!!!!!!!! It's major awesome that you came to join this community and ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Fridays most definitely are my hyper days!! :D And you shall NEVER get my crown!!!!!!! Mwhahahahaha!!!!!! Insane rocks! lol :P Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    OOO Stefani is soooo pretty! I really hope you have a great time here hon! And welcome back Fate-cool name btw. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 9/17 - 9/30: writingluver5

    hehe Thanks guys. :P Wiggy ;)

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 9/17 - 9/30: writingluver5

    Wow! I feel soooo special! You guys rock majorly. This site has become a second home to me ever since I joined back in April or May (can't remember lol). ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Make Too Many Threads Here

    Welcome!!!!!! I'm soooo glad you're here! What type of stuff do you like to write? I'm a historical fiction buff, but I'm learning to like other genres too. :D I'm ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    So true Dreamy! ^_~ Welcome, welcome to all! Drinks all around! (As in the Veggie Tales song-free root beer! :D) Wiggy ;)

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    Yea, I've been noticing it too...*sighs* stupid technology...:twisted:

    Sep 15, 2006


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah