User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Bon Jour

    Sammy! What a great name! I'm Mary, or Wiggy, whichever you prefer, (I also answer to You! Yo! Sup? and more along the same general lines :)). Sammy reminds me ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted either! :(

    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (And that's with a long "o," not a "moo" sound. :D) How are you?! I'm Wiggy, and I love YWS, so therefore, I love you, too! I'm sure you ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    P.S. Feliz Navidad...and MY. NEWBIE. MWAHAHAAHAHAHA. I win. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrg

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Luciano!! That's an awesome name! I'm Wiggy, and I'd like to welcome you (with :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: and hugs) to YWS! You're going to love it here--the members ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Your YWS Upgrade Guide

    You rock, monkey-man. :)

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newish

    Sup, youreit? Can I call you tag? Sorry, it's just easier to say. XD Welcome to YWS! (I'll give you the full one, even if you've been around for awhile.) ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola Chicas and Chicos!

    Dude. Your avvie rocks. 8) Just had to say that. :) Well, welcome welcome welcome! I like you already--you like being silly? That's utterly fabulous! What is life without crazy ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writer ... in ... DISGUISE!

    Echooooooooooooo!!! *cough* Sorry, had to do that. :) I think your name is awesome, not only because of the Greek myth that surrounds it, but because, well, it's fun to ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gabba Gabba Hey!

    Hello hello! I'm so glad you joined! You seem to be a really happy person! I love happy people! *bounces and randomly eats some cotton candy* So, Winter's Twelfth Night ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Answer to the Onion Incident.

    Ooo, concussions are nasty. :( But, HI! *ginormous tacklehug* Welcome to YWS! You seem to have a grasp of the place with posting your work and such, so I'll just ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hayy :]]

    Heya! You used supp, so you're awesome. :P I'm Wiggy, by the way, and it's awesome to meet you! *tacklehugs* Seems like everyone else got the rules out of the ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Sup Drea? Welcome to YWS! You seem like a happy person, and I like happy people. So, yay, I feel as if we'll get along already! :D I'm glad you ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: If You haven't Figured it out... Hey I am new.

    Hey there, queen! It's really awesome that you joined this website! Really, there's no better place to be than here for writing. We've got a great community, awesome reviewers, and ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewo ^_^

    Heeeey Mia! Welcome to YWS! I'm really glad you joined! This place is utterly fantabulous, as I'm sure you'll soon see for yourself. :) There's literary and community forums, usergroups ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello fellow writers!

    Ready? One...two...THREE! *major swoonage over Edward* I like you already if you like Twilight. Twilighters are my friends. :) Team Edward, yes? *brandishes vampire teeth* Well, er, yeah...Welcome to

    Dec 9, 2008


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester