User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Enthusiasm (sp?)

    Exactly. For some, writing is simply a pastime, while for others, it's the same as breathing. (I know for me it is the latter.) It sounds to me as if ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Considering the fact that it was originally due in August, I conclude that you are a hopeless procrastinator DD. :D JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!! *cheers loudly* Good luck! Man, that's gonna ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: work of a bird

    Where do we find it on here to read? :D

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Nuancing Dialogue: Grammar + You

    Smaur, fantastic work, as usual. You have such clear, precise prose that it makes it so easy to understand the point you're trying to get across. I share the same ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    Shaf-Inscription of Love is about a man named Anthony Simmons who has to cope with his wife and child's death two days before Christmas, and about how he finds peace ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    Well, I felt left out at not having a topic to boast about my few and far between publishing attempts, so I made one. :D And with the totally enticing ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Rock on sur! :D

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    Revising and all? Awesome!

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Find A Good Title

    I would do something that has kind of a subtle theme, but is integral to the story plot. Really, all of the suggestions here have taken care of what normal ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Write Poetry

    Funny. One of the most enjoyable articles I've read on here! I like this light side of you, Brad. You should show it more often. :D

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Music

    I need to get a CD of Irish music to inspire me for my novel. I know, I know, DD, you have some for me-just convince my parents to let ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Speed Writing

    I need to try some speed writing. Maybe no more writer's block then! :D

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    RR-Uh...I made it up! lol It was off the top of my head...kinda random...yeah...*shrugs shoulders* The light filtered through his head. The red and black mess writhed.

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    The blood-soaked vision filled my eyes.

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What do people do besides writing?

    Read, read, read! Also, sports, cleaning, school, dancing, softball (soon!), Internet, and lots more! Mostly reading though. lol

    Dec 12, 2006


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening