-
Re: A published author (Oooo) speaks
And you're only 15?!?! Congrats Sohini!!!!! *throws confetti* Are you from India?
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write
Yeah, newspapers and dreams are great. I've read a lot about doing that in Writer's Digest. :D I also think just sitting around and looking around you helps. A lot ...
Jan 30, 2007 -
Re: Do you have tips for writing Mystery
Jenna said all. :D Good luck!
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Trident goes for the markets
Trident, you're an excellent writer. The big markets couldn't reject you! :P Regardless of what happens, good luck!
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Writing Enthusiasm (sp?)
Excellent advice, cad. Couldn't have said it better meself. :D
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Senses
Exactly, Pro. I also think it's important to incorporate all 5 senses into your story so people can relate from all angles, yet at the same time get a full ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Proof Reading
I hate when people don't use complete sentences, or they use runon ones that should be two separate ones. *spouts flames* It's soooooooo frustrating! I try my best with grammar, ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Pushing Up Daisies...
Surely! XD Good luck with all your submissions! Out of all of that, I bet you 100% you'll get something published!!!! lol Keep writing!
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Keeping Your Readers Rooting For Your Characters
Thanks for the tips, Cass! You have such good advice!
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Dreaming Deep?
Oh yes-redrafts are the lifeblood of us writers. Oh, and guess what? *bounces happily up and down* I'm doing good editing Inscription and it should be posted soon and I'm ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Dreaming Deep?
Hehe, paradoxes are good! :D How far have you gotten? I betcha you're doin' grrrrrreat! :D *breaks out with pompoms*
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Suzanne's Writerly Rambles [4 March 2008]
Ah, 'twill be a joy to read your work, Clau! Er, that is, when my papers are done! *coughs* But regardless, I must say you ARE quite talented in poetry. ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Wiggy's Writing
Who likes cheerleader uniforms anyways? I love the cheers! *bows* Thanks guys! :D I actually finished my desperation scene last night, and started, ever so teensily, to edit. Yay for ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?
Ah, the impishly, er, imp, is back! Yay! *throws balloons* Sounds awesome! You have more going on than I do right now, and I feel bogged down! *head/desk* Can't wait ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: A Little Whimsical in the Brain Pan
You ARE amazing, Cal! Post, post, post! *chants louder and louder* But who am I to say anything? I haven't posted Inscription since 8/18/06! :shock: We love your writing!
Jan 17, 2007
