-
Re: My Literary Blog
Cool beans! Can't wait to hear more. :D
Mar 2, 2007 -
Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?
All right, that's it: I'm hunting your work down. :D
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Make Your Readers Feel
Great advice, Clau! Thanks, and that paragraph made me shudder, too.
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Jack's Publishing Attempts (Updated)
Sounds awesome Jack. Keep it comin'! :D
Feb 19, 2007 -
Re: from my fishbowl
I'll have to read some of your stuff! They sound really interesting!
Feb 15, 2007 -
Re: Cassandra's [Procrastination of] Writing
Oh, tell more! I looooove love triangles. :D *is reminded of Lost*
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: A Little Whimsical in the Brain Pan
We all like those...mysterious thieves, though, right? ^_~
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: How To Fend Off Angry Mobs Consisting of Your Own Characters
I love your writing, Sam. :D Murder mysteries rock!
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Cassandra's [Procrastination of] Writing
All right, Cass! *throws confetti* I've had my novel on a halt too, for now. I just can't seem to get any ideas! I know I want to write it, ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?
Chicken Soup for the Writer's Soul. Inspiring-already read it three times! Story Structure Architect. It tells all the different situations that plots eventually boil down to. Fascinating book, althou
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: Wiggy's Writing
UPDATE: Okay, this isn't really an exciting update... Jess did a crit that was amazingly detailed on just the first PAGE of Inscription, so I've been going through that. I've ...
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07
Jig, my MAN!!!!! Awesome, dude! Where's it getting published? My first piece was nonfiction, too. I would never have expected it to be published! Give me some fin-noggin-duuuuude! :D
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Punctuation in Dialogue
This is a moment worthy of remembering. Thanks Lily! :D
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Winning the Battle
I'm totally printing this! Bravo, Jacko. Bravo! :D
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Elein's tries at finishing anything
So-unkill him?
Feb 5, 2007
