User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    I've always been curious about it, but I'm not sure if I could, as I've never tried it. Me and Pros are gonna do something (and me and Dreamy possibly! ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How To Fend Off Angry Mobs Consisting of Your Own Characters

    I LOVE the Holocaust. What will you be writing about, at least, like do you have any more ideas? I can't wait to read more!

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: On Character Development: Casting Sessions

    Loved it, Dreamy! It was superbly written, and I loved the analogies you used. I think I may just use that! Also, if you're having trouble with characters, try keeping ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    Do 4 books. You'll be twice as famous! :D

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    All she could do was run. Don't try flying-you'll just fall.

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Little Whimsical in the Brain Pan

    I shall check them out. :D

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Using B.C.E not B.C.

    Dude. No. Flat out NO. I'm sorry if I sound a little, ah, forceful on this, but it's just STUPID. Why change something when it's been in use for so ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Wow, wow, wow. I actually have talked to a famous person! Good luck, and I know you'll be a worldwide hit! Wiggy ;)

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    You guys are so funny. :D Any more news Brad?

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Brad that's soooo exciting! I'm so happy for you! *does happy dance* Keep us posted, and I'm sure you'll get published. You're totally good enough!

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Attention to Detail

    Excellent advice, Dreamy! I always love your helps. I know sometimes I can do TOO much detail and other times I forget really important things. Ach, the plague of plot ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    There comes a time in life when the writing itch just won't stop, well, itching . I've been scratching away the past few days, and I've rather enjoyed it. I ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    All right Mythie-you can be happy now! I posted two new poems in Dramatic Poetry: Time and Butterflies . Check 'em out, pweety pwease? *puppy dog eyes* Still got the ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    I missed you too. :D Yay, more Chair! Do me a favor and DO take off. All of us will need your sanity to keep us stable! lolz

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    When will the cruel world of geometry and chemistry and history and religion and school disappear so I shall have an unlimited amount of time to write? So yeah. That's ...

    Mar 6, 2007


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert