User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Killing a character...

    I don't know if I could kill my character like that. I'd prolly be too attached! I'll have to work on that. *pouts*

    May 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Beauty--the Beast

    Listen, I would not send off the queries yet, simply because when you DO revise your novel, it may have a changed storyline. Then you'll have to write all those ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    Can't wait to read! *happy dance*

    May 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    You added me as a friend on LJ. :D So I knew already! *parties*

    May 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Giving up

    Great tips, JC! Thanks! I also read all of your stuff on wanting to be an instructor-with tips like these, you're sure to win! :D

    May 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've Broken a lot of Strings

    Aww, did you have any pretty blue ones? Those are my favorite. :D You'll have to get me a blue marble in Petersburg. Polkas, marbles, and cowrites. What a combo!

    May 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 5 para. Short Story

    Switch sentences around, play with it a little, add in, take out, and voila! A masterpiece. :D

    May 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing frustrations

    Sam, you're my hero. And yes, that is all I have to say. *bows*

    May 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?

    I especially loved the one about good ol' Walt. Both of them were fantastic, though! You'll win the contest, dagnabit! *chants*

    May 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've Broken a lot of Strings

    I think you're doing fine. :D Just don't lose TOO many marbles. lol

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    I can't wait to see the PUBLISHED result of Letting Go. I'm going to go reread it! :D Where are you sending it off to? Ach, Livny. Vhat a man! ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    I promise I'll read your work. I'm definitely interested!!! :D

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Same here, Sureal. They send me stuff, but I can't use it because I don't have the money to sign up!

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    BRADNESS!!!! *throws party balloons* Man, that's AWESOME!!!!! I grinned like crazy too. I'm sooo happy for you! You gotta get published...you just gotta. Congratumalations, once again. :D

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    I still haven't started. :D Well, if anyone wants to check it out (I'd very much appreciate it), I wrote something for Romantic Fiction for the first time. *cowers* It's ...

    Apr 18, 2007


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.