User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Details

    Here's a suggestion. If the weather permits, go outside or drive somewhere that has many beautiful images. Just sit there and absorb it in. After about 5 minutes, write down ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Objects to Prompt You...

    I've heard of this before. It's quite useful (although I have yet to try it! lol).

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    These are great ideas! I think I'll try the phone book one. And also I've been to the Seventh Sanctum website-great creation. ^_^

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing in E-Prime

    That's a good editing technique. Thanks DD!

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Write About Deep Psychological Stuff

    Thanks Sam! You're so helpful! If there was na exalt feature I'd definitely exalt you right now! ^_^

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: GAH! I hate this sentence!

    Add some action. It would make it a lot more exciting! Or possibly: Woven into her braided long, blonde hair, the peridot butterflies matched her elegant green dress.

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    I did this program in 6th grade where my English was writing a "novel" (wasn't that long-only 40 pages or so). Anyeays they had this questionnaire thing a lot like ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need some advice, please.

    I really don't have any suggestions. Creativity is certainly on a short fuse right now. But I'll keep ya posted!

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    Sometimes I listen to music-there's this certain radio station (106.5 the Arch) that I listen to that has all these great 80s and stuff songs on it and I just ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Soundtrack to Your Story

    That is major cool. Actually that's a really good idea. And DD-we're all crazy people, right? :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Dialogue

    Thanks Rei. I'll keep that in mind. :D

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue 101 (Part One)

    Thnks snoink! I'll definitely use these tips to my advantage!

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Dialogue

    Hey everyone-I'm working on my current story Inscription of Love and the descriptions are great, except the dialogue is *drumroll* BORING! I need some tips on interesting dialogue. Anyone care ...

    Jul 25, 2006


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne