User avatar

Wiggy

  • Research Re: Wars of the Roses

    Thanks so much guys! That's awful sweet of you. :)

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Research Re: Wars of the Roses

    I'm homeschooled. XD

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Research Re: Wars of the Roses

    All right, I"m DYING to write something about the Wars of the Roses, but I'd really want some good, solid info before I start my story. Any suggestions? Books? Magazines? ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Elements of [Procrastination]

    Loved it! Reminds me of meself. :D

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    You crack me up girly. :D

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Suzanne's Writerly Rambles [4 March 2008]

    Suz>Do send! Or better yet, surprise me by coming over to my house and drop it off and we can have hot chocolate and sit around and talk and have ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Research Re: Potato Famine in Ireland...

    Yup Cal, I'm most definitely working on it again. I've had a few plot ideas, but I forgot to write them down. :( But I wrote a dialogue exchange! It's ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Research Re: Potato Famine in Ireland...

    Suzanne, have I ever mentioned I love you?!? *tacklehugs*

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Research Re: Potato Famine in Ireland...

    Hey guys!! As some of you know, I've been working on a project involving the Potato Famine for over a year. It's lying dormant, and I need links to find ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Suzanne's Writerly Rambles [4 March 2008]

    AAHHH! I need to see this Avoir story, Suzenka. Or else...well, I don't know what else. But I shall surely do something! *strikes ridiculous pose*

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Suzanne's Writerly Rambles [4 March 2008]

    You are SO not getting rejected. You're too good for that! *huggles* Hey, tough luck, but rejection has to happen for you to learn, right? So, just polish up the ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Little Whimsical in the Brain Pan

    I read, Sek, and I promise a crit later on. Shouldn't be too hard. ;)

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Twitterings: Of Unfinished Works and Skeletons

    Are you doing historical fiction? I heard that you were; if so, let me know, cause I love to read up on the latest hf pieces!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Ooo, do you mean Piano Player? I'm definitely wanting to read this. :)

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Et tu, adjectives?

    Nice work, Fandango! I'll definitely use this in the future, as it's a prob of mine too. :oops:

    Jun 7, 2007


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author