User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: BEARISH!

    Bear hug: 3, Bearish: 0. Obviously, we're the winning team. :P Go us! *cheers* I don't know... I see hug as being appropriate because Sadie's father is, in a bizarre ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dictionary.com sold out! Now what?? I need new writing tool

    Great guys! This is really going to help me too! *hugs everyone*

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: On the Evils of Description

    Yeah, description is great (I love doing it) but only to a certain extent. It's like if you have too much food you'll barf. :D So don't barf when you're ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: BEARISH!

    How bout just bear hug?

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Research Re: Research for Story

    Guess that means I need to do a bunch more research! :oops: Oh well, I am. lol

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Whatever Happened To...

    I never got into it, but there was this one guy in my class, Robert, who was utterly OBSESSED with them. This was in 4th grade. Ugh...bad memories...lol

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Procrastination

    Will ye be my writing buddy DD? Pwetty please??? ;) Yea! Procrastinating peeps rock! :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ten Simple Truths (Not So Simply Explained)

    I liked this a lot...nice job Sam. :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Objects to Prompt You...

    I think this is seriously going to help for my novel. I'll have to have like a potato or something! :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Research Re: Research for Story

    Do you have any specific government in mind? If not, then I suggest you narrow your topic and then use Google. :D

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Dialogue

    Soup...nice one Dreamy. That made me lol. :D Thanks guys! I think I've gotten a lot better in my dialogue than I was earlier. My mom gave me a compliment ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Procrastination

    I have the same prob, buddy. It's not too fun...:shock:

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Short Assignments

    Thanks DD! I'll keep it in mind. ^_^

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Research Re: Toga Party

    I've never heard of it!

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: I Hate Outlining

    Great idea Sam! I've heard of that too...I should try it *runs to find stickynotes*

    Aug 17, 2006


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn