User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: The Color Thesaurus

    That's awesome Cal!!!!! OMG the freak (from Snoink's book) is prolly freaking out right now! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I edit?

    Nice tips! I've never really though about how I edited...I'm totally my own worst critic! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Using the Debate Forums as Inspiration

    I'm a story writer!!!! *raises hand*

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Pretty Only Goes So Far

    Snoinkus- that is funny. I might have to try it! *grins* Cal-Awesome advice! I used to have the exact same problem. But then I realized that 10 adjectives for "flower" ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Being Critical

    I've always had a hard time with dialogue, too. I'm always afraid that my dialogue sounds stilted and that no one will want to read it. Description I'm pretty cool ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Three Elements of a Successful Story

    Brilliant Snoinkus! I agree that all three should be intertwined-but I have an interesting question. If you had to pick one of them as the most important, which would you ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    Besides almost all that Cal stated (:D), here's a few more: The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell Scarlett, the sequel to ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dictionary.com sold out! Now what?? I need new writing tool

    A nice, hardbound dictionary and a nice, hardbound thesaurus are good enough for me. :D

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing An Outline

    I write a detailed summary of the story. Then after a gjillion years of research, I finally get down to the real aspect of it: I write. :D

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for opinions

    Cool. :D I like your avvie too! I had to choose this one for myself though because it's definitely me. Random, out of it, and happy. XD

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for opinions

    Very good fishr! The description was fantastic, but I think you almost overdescribed, especially in the first paragraph, with Welcome. It sounds like half narrative/half dialogue to me. Maybe take ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Dialogue

    It just seemed (to me) that it was stiff and proper...not realistic, ya know? But apparently (according to others) it's good. I hope so! lol

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Constructing an outline?

    I will just start writing!

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Words from Patton

    I might just have to do that. :D

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Inside The Writer's Head (A Scary Place, Indeed)

    I love interviews...nice job guys!

    Aug 25, 2006


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell