User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Need names!!!

    babynames is the best. Go there!

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Instead of said, you can use......

    Both are good! I always forget the substitutes I can use...o_O

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: To Rip Apart

    You guys have already stated it all! :D

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character nams

    That's a great idea! Thanks!

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: First sentance dilema

    What aero said. And Snoink and Cass. :D Good luck!

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Not Rush

    Awesome advice! :D And Dreamy-the Chair is NOT rushed!!!!! At least I think so...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character nams

    Look at the people around you. Take random names from restaurants. :D

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Seven Deadly Sins of Writing

    I'll do the same as Cass. PROCRASTINATION!!!!! This is my worst fault of all. I love to write, and could prolly find time for it, but unfortunately I always say ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Research Re: WWII - Creative Writing Class Fictional Piece

    Yup, that's pretty much it! :D

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Serious Work

    I agree Kel. I hated the #5 book! Emotions are such an important part of the story-in fact, prolly the most important part. I would say that it's important to ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: So You Want to be a Poet?

    Awesome! Thanks for sharing, Incan. :D

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Truth to fiction

    What Inertia said. :D

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writer's Procrastination

    Awesomeness!!!!!!! Especially when you get those ideas that you know will make the story exciting. :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Good, the Bad and the Inbetweens

    I'm a three and a four, generally in the same post. I quote random grammatical errors that need to be rectified, and then give some vague comment about altering such-and-such. ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles...

    Blood on the Run Just a random name I thought of! :D

    Oct 15, 2006


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang