-
Re: Laptops
*blinks* Wow, all, thanks for the helpful posts! Actually, I decided to get a Dell Inspirion. A couple of my friends have them, they let me use it a bit, ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: Emerald Hearts
Yeah, so Peter's eyes are gonna be blue with black flecks. Shweeeet! :) They see everything (not your cliched "piercing blue eyes" but something to that effect), and he shoots ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: I've been working on the same novel for four years!
Hun, I've been on the same novel for just as long, and I've gotten maybe three crappy pages out. I think my characters just take longer to ferment in my ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Clothing during the Great Famine
So, sorry to post two topics here so close together, but I really, really need help with something for my novel. It just seems to be stalling me. What did ...
Dec 16, 2008 -
Re: Laptops
...and I'd prefer that it's a Dell. I'm comfortable with the way those are set up, but I know nothing abotu laptops. Like, at all. So, if anyone's a technical ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: Emerald Hearts
*looks up* Umm, yeah, it's been a yearish? Oy. BUT! Good news! I've started writing again! This time, it's all about characters. I've changed Peter around a bit--I think he's ...
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Outline?
I chose "some characters and a vague plot" because I write letters to my characters. I often discover the plot that way. Right now for my novel, it's mostly a ...
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: Reasons for writing
I write because...I write. No writing is like no breathing for me. I just have to do it.
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: Is my story too chliched?
I'd read it...*scuffs foot* I'd like to see it! :D
Feb 3, 2008 -
Re: What to call them.
Here's a website for all your naming needs: Thank me later. ;)
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Agent or Publisher: who do I contact first?
Agent, most definitely, Amy. It'll save you so much hassle and trouble, and whenever you get it published, trust me, you'll love your agent to bits! So yeah, go with ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Who do YOU think could be published?
Areida is probably my favorite writer on here (though I love the rest of you, too!). Her works have emotion, drama, love, meaning--the whole shebang. I'm always constantly blown away ...
Dec 28, 2007 -
Re: Wiggy's Writing
It's been *counts* 8 months since I posted on this! *gulp* I've written, rewritten, and generally procrastinated on several things, but I'm getting into the swing again! I've had my ...
Dec 27, 2007 -
Re: Emerald Hearts
Okay, as some of you know, I've been "working" on this project for a long time now, kind of like a bottle of old wine that's best once it's fermented ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Sidestepping Mary Sewage
Awesomeness, Sam! Thanks for all your advice and help. Gosh, you're smart! Definitely keep that up while I continue to draft out Fineena. :)
Dec 23, 2007
