User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    Now it was John's turn to scream. "Holy cabooses!" he cried. "My would-be costar has turned into a pancake!" "Did somevon say pancake?" a German cannibal promptly stepped out of ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would yell back in their dirty English faces to get the blazes out of my face! An Irish lass' temper isn't to be reckoned with...*growls* -Fineena Who would you ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Love ya, Shaf. :D

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Some of the lines need to be smoother, but other than that I love it! :D Then again, I'm not the expert on art. :D

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    "Eureka!" John cried. "It's an icestorm!" He looked out the 20th story window onto an iceskating pond where they were shooting a new movie.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I'm the same, write me! I get too distracted by other things, like YWS and email, so I'd never get anything done. Plus there's just something magical about filling up ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I'm rich! I'm wealthy! I'm socially secure!" What would you do if your long-time crush kissed you?

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Chicken Soup for the Writer's Soul. Third time. :D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dude, eating nachos forever? I'm in!" What would you do if you were told you had to eat a 20 lb chocolate cake in 5 min.?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: OMG. IT'S NOT SCHAFTER.

    Good books, good times... We love hyper Snoinkity! :D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "What's that waaaay big blue thing that's like a gzillion miles above my head?" the preppy blonde asked, sounding as if it were a cheer. "It's called the sky," her ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "I smell, I smell, I smell...a dog."

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Bob and Sureal, you both win the YWS best opening lines award! "I am disinclined to believe you," stated Arlena seriously, "for I know, completely, totally, honestly, that you know ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Lass, you n'er heard or seen an Irish jig until you see Patrick and me whirl up the dust on the floor! Mother Mary, it's the best thing next to ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, unless you count dancing a grand old Irish jig as magic of the feet! *grins* -Fineena What was your least favorite subject in school?

    Feb 1, 2007


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus