User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Makes me think of Bart Simpson, so I'd think fat guy with glasses who smokes all the time. Peter Donahue

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    There once was a cuddly bear named Cuddles who had the cutest red bow on his fluffy neck... Talk about cuddly! :D

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Letters from Ma and letters from Peter about Patrick's imprisonment. I cherish them something fierce! They're so worn that they could be torn with the slightest wee jolt. -Fineena What ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Again, sounds like a symbolism type of thing. Or a nonfiction book on the different types of animals in the desert! Fineena

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Brunette, tall, graceful, with a tint of an artistic side to her. Fineena O'Malley

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've always wanted to write and defend Ireland. It's been me dream ever since I was a wee lass. Here in America, I finally got my pot o' gold when ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I'm totally relating to you guys! I even feel that way about books I love, especially Gone with the Wind. I just couldn't believe Rhett left her-couldn't believe it. Even ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Star crossed lovers

    Exactly, Lucy. Sad things fascinate us. Personally, I hate tragedy. I want a happy ending, even if it IS sugarcoated. But tragedy adds spice to the story. Gone with the ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Hmm...prolly when I was 4. Or maybe I never just begun-I always have been. I remember I was at my grandma's house, and she was telling this story about an ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    OMG I read Rebecca in one day. It was sooooo good! Highly recommend it. :D Oh, and still finishing Anna Karenina. It's so hard to get back into it when ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    "You...you mean," John gulped, "you're Anvakin Skylvalker? The Anvakin Skyvalker? And my brother is Luke? I know you're German and all, but still, you're the real Anakin's twice-removed cousin's aunt'

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Love, joy, butterflies, happy, and no more wars, and world peace (yay!), and this is a run on sentence, and I could totally go for much longer, but I don't ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Aye, sore from walking. I'm constantly on me feet at Mrs. Loveland's house because of all the cleaning I do. But I feel horribly for Bridget. Poor lass, she's so ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Cinderella is my favorite Disney movie of all time!!!!!!!! I love Beauty and the Beast, too. Why didn't I see this thread before? Yay, now I can memorize all the ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm starting Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. Let you know when I finish it! :D Wiggy ;)

    Feb 17, 2007


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour