User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I think of a friendly, five-year old boy who loves dogs. Again, don't ask. :roll: Tatiana

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Don't you just love when that happens, bubbles?

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    About to start Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. I love Barnes and Noble!

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Small, shrewish boy with glasses whose nose is always buried in a book. He also has an obsession with elephants (don't ask lol). Elise Simmons

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Reminds me of Anna Karenina. Perhaps a little vain, Slavic background, tortured inside, and a passionate nature hidden under a mask of indifference. Anthony Simmons

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    Most definitely! I've said it before, and I'll say it again: writing is like breathing. No breathing, no life. No writing, no life. A very simple case of subsitution. :D

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A tough girl who has a bunch of guy friends that she hangs out with all the time, and has a crush on the most popular boy in high school ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A quiet, demure girl with brown plaits and a simple, homespun dress. *Note, actually, Bridget has gorgeous chesnut hair (kind of like that one girl in Newsies), and she is ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I think Lord of the Rings. Some elf dude! lol Bridget Donahue

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a mystery or one of those high school drama things where the cheerleaders get ratted out on and yadda yadda. Might pick it up, but it isn't the ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    There it stood-a ripe, glowing mass that just radiated light and a seductive citrusy smell. "What a beautiful orange," I murmured in awe, glorying in the breathtaking sight. "I think ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds like a very Hawaiin (sp?) name, or just some initials of a pompous doctor. I konw that's prolly what it doesn't mean, but I can't help thinking that! Bridget ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books you used to love

    Same here!!!!!! I tried reading one a couple of times, but I just couldn't get into it. I think I'd read every other book before though in that series. I ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a figurative title, maybe a murder mystery or a chick lit type thing. Not sure if I'd read it. Emerald Heart

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Both. I love to rise early and see the gorgeous sun rising o'er the green hills, yet I could stay up at night talking into the wee morning hours with ...

    Mar 6, 2007


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)