-
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. I am so on a Tolstoy rampage right now!
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I believe YWS IS Russian-crazed. :D I finished Anna Karenina ! Oh, you all just HAVE to read that book! It's so passionate and heartwrenching and sweet and exciting and ...
Apr 3, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Only a few more pages of Anna Karenina ! *dives onto bed with book*
Mar 30, 2007 -
Re: Language books?
The book I'm using is called "Live from Moscow" series. It's college level, but it's great and you learn the language and different useful situtations, especially for college, through a ...
Mar 30, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Puskin's The Gypsies and Other Tales . I tried to read it just a little last night, but I couldn't put it down! The poem about the count was my ...
Mar 29, 2007 -
Re: How do you like your sentences?
I tend to gravitate toward sentences that are long, but not pointless. I love elegantly crafted pose, which is why I'm so into the classics. Short is good, too. :D ...
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: name association
An exotic Hawaiian belly dancer who is running away from her abusive boyfriend. Tatiana
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: name association
Roy>>I didn't!!! I don't know how that came in my post... To repost the last one Rensa
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: name association
A petite blonde whose father abused her when she was a child. Of Swedish descent (no idea why) and loves to act to express her inner anguish. Has a naturally ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: name association
I think of a girl about 5'6", with soft brown curls, and dimples. She's the top of her class, and has all the guys after her. She loves parakeets and ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
As far as I know, Fineena means fiery. I have trouble not being fiery-in fact, that's what gets me into more than a wee bit of trouble more often than ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: name association
A tomboy who doesn't like to be messed around with and belongs to the gangs of New York. Adrian
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: Inspiration
There's really endless tings that inspire me. It could be a three-year old's toothless grin, a gorgeous butterfly's wings reflecting the sunlight, or a book I just finished reading. There's ...
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: name association
I think of a short, Slavic girl with gorgeous dark tresses whose life is going to be interrupted by something drastic soon. Lillianna
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: Life by Haiku
I need my Louie. My soul aches. When will it be back to normal? *sighs*
Mar 18, 2007
