User avatar

Wiggy

  • Media Reviews Re: Anna Karenina

    *sighs* Another book on my list to read...but my Russian tutor highly recommended it. I have to finish Dostoyevsky first :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Flowers For Algernon-- I just finished it...

    My sister was Alice in that play this summer!!!!! Talk about coincidence... I've seen the movie, but haven't read the book. I'll prolly have to check it out from the ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: what counts as a short story?

    What Jack said. :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The rolling green hills of Ireland. It is my home and I feel so...free there. Nothing can ever match the glory of Erin. I love rolling down the grassy hills! ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Little Character Help if Possible...

    Think about yourself. What flaws do you have? You can incorporate your own flaws into your main character because you best know your own flaws, so you can relate to ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I'm am sooooo with you guys on that. Even though I haven't done much character development, I am really attached to my main character, Fineena, especially. Like there's a lot ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    What time is your best writing time? I love writing throughout the day, but my best is late at night, when it's all quiet and my brain is on a ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Still Dostoyevsky, I'm afraid. So much stuff going on that I can't seem to find time to read! *tear*

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    How can I tell? I have a reading family, and I'm the biggest reader of them all! I love Jane Austen...*sigh* One for all and all for one! (Three Musketeers) ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky (Go Russian!!!! :D) The Man with the Iron Mask by Alexandre Dumas Both are awesome books by awesome authors. I just need some variation ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    (To Crys' question) How I would love to have more than a bundle to pack! Those enormous ships that hold so many people have so much room. But us Irish ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Russian..sweet! Kharosho! :D

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: FOCUS!

    Sounds good. I may try it sometime! :D

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peter. I love him so much, I would die for him. That's what true love is, right? -Fineena O'Malley Why is life unfair?'

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Sweetness-like when someone says "Sweet!" I say "Sweetness!"...yeah random I love the word confuzzled. ^_^ And fuuner and funnest are words! ^_~ Awesomely awesome-my unique phrase for something that w

    Jul 26, 2006


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg