User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, what a question to ask a lass! The morning sunrise over Skibbereen is the grandest sight in the world! I love the morning, when all is peaceful and quiet ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Wiggy, Enough lass! May all the faeries of Ireland come to plague ye if ye don't start writing soon! My story is waiting to be told! (And you know ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Pens. They're so much more elegant! But then again, I've only ever written with a pencil! :D -Fineena Do you like fish? (Stop staring at me for randomness! ^_^)

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I agree heartily that DD is a genius...although she'll never admit it! ^_^

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribbles (dont have to go through link anymore)

    Nice!

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    County Skibbereen, Ireland. My home forever in my heart, but of course I had to escape the rotten now I am in New York, America. So big, so daunting! But ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My brother, Patrick, course. That lad is my hero. -Fineena O'Malley What's the ugliest house you've ever seen?

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    The Bible tops all!!!!!! Doesn't even fit in a category!!!! :D 1. Gone with the Wind. As DD said, read the book (I mean THIS one lol) or die. XD ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Finished Gone with the Wind-but juggling so many books including Iliad for school. So busy, so little time! I want to read Crime and Punishment reeeally badly though!

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    The Stupid Family...random third grade book. Yeah. :D And the short story The Most Dangerous Game. This dude hunts man. Yeah, freaky.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Question... Novella vs. Novellete

    I've never heard of a novellete before! lol Lemme guess-novellete=French; novella=Italian.

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If you're asking me, then yes. :D -Fineena How do you define gravity?

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only if I have to protect myself. But us lasses aren't allowed the weapons. That's for the menfolk. -Fineena O'Malley How do you define gravity?

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    I got the idea for Inscription from this one magazine called THEMA (which I'm submitting the story to). It had the theme "Written in Stone." Thus, "Inscription" and then "stone=heart=love". ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Jane Eyre

    Oh!!!! Bestest book ever!!!! I started reading it and as a result missed a deadline for an important paper because I just couldn't put it down. OMG I looooved this ...

    Aug 21, 2006


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.