User avatar

Wiggy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Spelling checkers

    Good heavens, that was hard to get through! It was pretty funny though, and made for an enjoyable read. Thanks for posting!

    May 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragging action

    You took the words right out of my mouth!

    May 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Mesh, savor the book. Monte Cristo is AWESOME! Still doing War and Peace . I haven't had a chance to pick it up since two weeks ago because of all ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finishing stories

    You're making me want to stop doing geometry and actually write...*whines*

    May 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, yes, though I tend to do them a wee bit too much meself. Mother Mary, if I could learn to keep my mouth shut, I wouldn't nearly get into ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who had the happier ending? (LOTR)

    Shadow, you know too much about LOTR. You make my head spin! lol

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Since you didn't leave a question, I'll answer my own! I normally wear my hair in two long braids, up in a bun, or long and loose. I only wear ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Still chugging along with War and Peace . I've had more people give me the "second take" look and say, " You're reading THAT ?!?!" I grin sheepishly and say, ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would knock all those block-headed Englishmans' heads together, set fire to their lands and dwellings, and show them what it's like to live in filth and mud! Aye, 'twould ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    DD, you crack me up. :D I heard this cool writing one, but I have to find it! The quote in my sig rocks. *gloats* "Best friends are the siblings ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Classics List Nominations

    Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Emma by " " Northanger Abbey by " " all other books J.A. wrote Jane Eyre by ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    Thank you guys. NO DA VINCI CODE!!!! That book is the stupidest thing ever written...*flames* At least Pride and Prejudice is on there. BUT WHERE'S GONE WITH THE WIND?????

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: People Watching

    Write me, that's exactly what I do. Exactly , to a t. I love trying to make up people's backstories and what will happen for them. It's so exciting, and ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Me oh my, I'm late for my date with Bob!" Aggie cried, her long blonde hair flowing behind her like the tail of the White Rabbit in Alice and Wonderland. ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    :roll: Little Women, The Secret Garden, A Christmas Carol, A Little Princess, Little Lord Fauntleroy, Rebecca, Pride and Prejudice... Umm, are we twins? :lol: I've never read Little Lord Faunleroy ...

    Apr 11, 2007


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen