User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Okay, I've had enough. Write about me, darn it! You promised and you never did!!!! Anthony Ah, my dear Tony, you didn't have to do 2 hours of geometry...or chemistry...or ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What are they? -Fineena What's your least favorite word?

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy, Your deadline is approaching!!!! *does scary ghost sound* You'd better finish my story! Everyone, especially Dreamy, is anxious to find out what happens to me! -Anthony Simmons Yo Tony, ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The praties* that were whole, not full of black muck and a stench to make the very nose of God Himself suffer. Ireland green again, and full of happy people. ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Writer - Have the fever bad

    I like Lucy's idea. :D I think the story has great potential, so keep on with it! In terms of planning the story out-I mostly plan mine out by writing ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    I met the author of the Redwall series, Brian Jacques, at a bookstore in Chicago once. He's really nice and is a fantastic author! I haven't read his books lately ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    That's awful WD!!!!! But then again, at least you have created such believeable and emotional characters! Great job! :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    Fineena's dad is going to die in the book (oops-didn't mean to spoil it! :D) and that'll be hard for me to write about because she looooves her daddy. *awww* ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Among Erin's fair roads I could n'er get lost. But in this New York, I often fear for me own life because of the danger. Mary Mother is what keeps ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Roses. Red roses. They're beautiful, and so romantic! -Fineena Anything green from Ireland. The rich, deep greenness of the hills from home forever! -Bridget [/i]Is the glass half full or ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No...but I've had to be strong when my family needed me! That's an invention in itself. ;) -Fineena The world's best joke! -Patrick Have you ever seen a pirate?

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy, Me temper is blazing for the itch to get started! Ah, how grand it would be to finally have my story told! *stares off wistfully into the distance* Fineena ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ah, the pookas will come haunt ye!!! Of course, I believe in spirits! Every Irishman does! -Fineena What's your worst fear?

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If it's the jig y'ere talking about, then I'm mighty clever at it! ^_~ And Patrick can down Ma's cooking faster than any O'Malley I know! -Fineena Are you a ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I love because if I didn't, me heart would burst out of my chest and the faeries would steal it away. Peter is my heart and my soul. I love ...

    Sep 8, 2006


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings