User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Pray to Holy Mother Mary to help me. And also I tell Peter everything. He not only loves me, but he's my best friend. I can tell him anything and ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When Peter told me on the boat that he would always protect me. I was so sure that he would tell me he loved me...and I saw in his eyes ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The way the English landlords treat their tenants. It's so unfair! No rights, no fair treatment, it's just all for them. They are the true plague! The worst thing of ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, the country is where my heart is! Green, rolling hills of heart just breaks thinking about it! The city is filthy, smelly, and dirty. How I long for the ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *sighs* I'm in New York, in America, with Peter and Bridget and Cristin soon. I had to come here because the pratie crop failed. Ach, the tales they told in ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I use grand quite a lot because everything is simply, well, grand! :D Life is too short to miss, so why not make it as grand as possible? -Fineena What's ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've n'er heard the word before! -Fineena Have you ever been to a wedding?

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Books on Ireland...hehe Go research!

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    get really attached to my characters. They become like old friends to me.When I have to kill off a character it feels like I am killing one of my friends, ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Hey! You finally worked on me! Even if you only got a few sentences about footprints done...I'm closer to being happy at least! -Anthony Yo! All I can say is- ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    That made my head hurt...:D

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Aye, if it relates to the English landlords, indeed I do. ^_~ -Fineena Have you ever been sailing before?

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, what a grand disaster that would be! I suppose I'd have to buy one of those hats that the silly fashionable New York citizens wear and buy a wig, ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Often the poor people wondering the roads have nothing but the clothes on their back, sometimes no shoes at all. For me, just a pair of thick, solid boots would ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, suffered miserably is more like it. I'd heard tales of the white powder from visitors who would come and lodge at our house before the pratie crop failed. But ...

    Sep 12, 2006


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob