-
Re: These words...
The cat in the hat Split his spleen on the green Grass that had tulips Where a tea party with tea cups Was being held by a little girl Who ...
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
I've never read any plays! We've n'er been able to afford it, with the rent we have to pay and the praties to grow, no time for plays. But I ...
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie
I'm with ya, Jenna! Wiggy ;)
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: Boredom on an unsteady mind is no good...
Those are awesome!!!!!!!! How do you make them? lol Wiggy ;) P.S. If you can't tell, I'm computer illiterate. :D
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: letters from your characters
Wiggy dearest, You. Haven't. Written. About. Me. For. A. Long. Time. AAARGH!!!!!! Mother Mary, even a few wee words would be grand! I'm dying to find out what happens to ...
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Of course! Although many others think I'm too outspoken for me own good.... -Fineena Do you like to dance?
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
*looks around* Why even ask that question? The fairies will punish ye if you don't believe! Put out some extra food tonight on your doorstep to reconcile with the fairies ...
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: My Sister's Keeper
I shall try it indeed! :D Wiggy ;)
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Newspaper articles. Of course, I have to do it under a false name because if the World found out I was a girl, I would lose my job immediately. And ...
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Ach, a nice, warm bath is simply grand in this city. It can be so cold up here when I'm used to Ireland's glorious sunshine! -Fineena Do you know how ...
Sep 17, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
That's a hard one. I like staying up late better, but daytime is when everyone is out and about. So prolly the day one, though I prefer to stay up ...
Sep 17, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
I do. The Lord will take care of His children, and even though it's really hard to believe sometimes because of the praties failing that anything will ever be as ...
Sep 17, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
With Peter. Yes. I knew it when he told me he would always protect me. -Fineena What is your favorite piece of clothing?
Sep 17, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
My words. Unfortunately, me temper often gets me in trouble. Pa calls me his fiery lass. Fits me, indeed! -Fineena Have you ever hated anybody?
Sep 16, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
If everyone in my family will be fed. If it will all work out. If Peter will ever come back from Ireland. If Patrick will ever get out of jail. ...
Sep 16, 2006
