User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When Patrick does a jig. He gets into it so much, and ends up falling on the floor in his excitement and panting for breath. He's such a grand brother ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: YWS 10.0

    Actually being able to talk to the members in person, not just over the Internet-but being able to stay in your computer seat all the same. Sounds like something out ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Babelfish translations

    From: Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy- Was he? With an interlude in translation of Greek to French, French to Portuguese, Portuguese ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I have no time for it this year, but I totally want to try it next year. We're going to be moving in November/December, plus there's school-no way can I ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need Help On Title

    First or third most definitely. When I read some of your story I'll help you more even then! ;) Also, I find that there's sometimes a brilliant choice phrase in ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CL's Avatars (Updated: 09/28)

    I love 'em, especially the dance ones!!!!! I take dance meself. Cal, you're my hero! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    On the ship we had oaten cakes baked three times over. They were so hard that we had to soak them in water before we could even bite into them! ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. 'Tis hard to be the only one to leave for America without my family, but Pa and Ma need me to and the rest of my family is depending ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: These words...

    sleep noon salt virus age _________ The next day I sleep till noon Is the day I will play a bassoon And the salt and pepper shakers Will be captains ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Prolly, Imp. :D Thanks. Gotta love that deep, deep thinking, eh Imp? ;)

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Michaelmas, because of all the warm camaraderie and fellowship that me family has. And of course St. Patrick's Day! Ach, the jigs, the merrymaking, the laughter-'tis truly a blessed time! ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Here be Dragons by some author I can't remember. OMG that book is GOOD!!!!! Highly recommend it!

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Home to Ireland. At first, I wanted to see America, but then after I got on that filthy ship, with no more green fields to run over, but just nasty-smelling ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: These words...

    Oh shoes, shoes! How I love you! My tears stream down my face With grace Soaking into the soil My eyes are in turmoil Because when a dolphin with fins ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peter, Bridget, or my mother nurse me. Peter loves to protect me...he says he sees a vulnerability in me that he just has to protect. Ach, 'tis hard to accept ...

    Sep 22, 2006


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily