User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *sighs* No...I can't believe I'm actually going for an interview with Peter's boss tomorrow! If he finds out I'm not a boy, I don't know what will happen to me ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    Exactly, Claudette. Exactly. Great minds think alike! *high five* Wiggy ;)

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I don't know. LOTR storyline, hands down. Prolly LOTR. HP is all that jazz about witchery and wizardry-I think that LOTR is deeper, even if the books aren't as lively. ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    It's so retarded!!!!!! I'd rather sound literate and boring than illiterate and stupid. Ugh. Real lit people rock! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Story of My Life by Helen Keller. I'm going to start it tonight, and I heard it was an amazing book. She was an amazing woman! Ya gotta admire ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like to think I'm active. I have to be, considering me family is starving. The poor young ones-their pinched faces haunt my memory at night, especially of dear Sosanna. ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Poor Pooh Bear! XD Wiggy ;)

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The great, booming, echoing, thunderous clap of noise echoed really badly throughout the wide, hardly-traveled, grassy, and rough plain as Michael Michaels struggled to overcome the majorly fantastica

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    First thing would be to get rid of those rotten English. How grand to be free- free to make our own political decisions and not die because the English steal ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No! The Lord loves me and all of us, even if we are wasted because of those cursed English. I can't be sf the Lord can love such monsters... -Fineena ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm seriously lovin' that quote Brad....*steals quote* Maybe I'll just commit this year to work on my novel, but not officially do NaNo. I really want to do it (trust ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: New words from books

    I have to do this for lit-it gets old after awhile, but it's nice to learn the new words!

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ask that wretched politician for an extension of our time to repay our debt to him. He's so prideful and deceitful-unfortunately, 'twas the only way we could get Peter to ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Isn't research great? I think that's definitely one of the funnest parts of planning a novel...you get smarter and you have fun! Two birds with one stone! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need Help On Title

    Yay! More Jack writings! :D Wiggy ;) P.S. Good choice on the title. :)

    Oct 9, 2006


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne