User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A good shot o' whiskey once in awhile helps. :D But it's mostly Patrick who drinks. I also love the smell of pipe tobacco, as Pa always smells like it. ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Being reprimanded for not thinking before I act. It's my worst fault! -Fineena When Fineena is hurt or when those I love are hurt. Mother Mary, I love her! -Peter ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    I loved 'em all. How do you make avvies anyways? Wiggy ;)

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The ones I had before the famine. I don't even have shoes now. They're too expensive. -Fineena P.S. But I'd much rather go without shoes! Have you ever learned to ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    From Cork to New York. 'Twas a clear 6 weeks across the ocean, and Mother Mary, I've never had so much fright in me life! That hurricane that nearly sunk ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I know what you mean Claudette! There is no way I could match up to anything like Gone with the Wind...:D

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Those one things... that are ... JUST READ

    Racecar....erm...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What's a comp-computer, as you say? -Fineena What's the greatest work of literature in your eyes?

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    realucky- really lucky lol swoom-like in Harry Potter, when they're playing Quidditch, and Harry zooms down to get the golden thingie-it's a swooping zoom XD gratch-to grab and latch on ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No-but we Irish have always believed in the fairies, no matter how much any other country tries to dissuade us from believing in them. An example of one of our ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The green hills of Ireland. I need to run, to be free, to feel the wind at me back! This crowded feeling in New York is almost worse than the ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Education of a Writer

    That's very interesting, actually! I think I'm prolly going to still major in English though-that way, if I ever do do anything (like teaching), I'll have the qualifications. And it ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I do sometimes-but I mostly write newspaper articles for the World . It's such a risky business-Peter's boss just can't find out, he just can't . What's the stickiest situation ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "OMG!!!!! This is like soooo totally awesome!!!!!" said the educated valley girl from Alaska. She had like just found her favorite shirt at Abercrombie for her 16th birthday and her ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    For the book I wrote in 6th grade, the last line was the first thing I came up with. :D

    Oct 19, 2006


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984