User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I want love. I want a free Ireland, and my family to come over to America to live with me! I work and slave for it every day and night ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What's that? -Fineena Is that a new British type of waistcoat? -Patrick Give me liberty or give me...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy, dear. Write, please. I'm bursting to get out! I want to be with Peter. :D Fineena Fineena, I'm motivated! I'm going, I'm going. Be patient-if you can. ;) Wiggy ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Journals

    That is a GREAT idea!!!!! Thanks for the input shadow. :D I'll totally use it! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ireland. My home, my country-what more can I say? Who I love most though-of course that is Peter. But will he ever know? It's so hard...and of course my family, ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    In a sort of way. My art is writing. *sighs* I just hope Peter's boss doesn't find out about the newspaper articles. I would be fired, and worse, my dear ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have the weird ability to remember my dreams constantly. Some of them are plain grand, such as of a free Ireland, but others are horrible, like the one that ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Be hurt. I've seen others hurt enough by those blasted English. I can't bear to see anyone else who's weaker getting hurt by those scum. -Fineena Have you ever seen ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Amazing Grace

    OMG!!!!!! And I thought I was the only one who thought that some church songs were pretty!!! Actually, surprisingly, the lyrics to church songs to have quite pretty lyrics. Amazing ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Launch into a grand speech about how they're worse than the English landlords and worse liers! -Fineena Not believe them. -Peter What's the worst disease you've ever had?

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know...Peter helps me, as does the Blessed Virgin and our dear Lord. I don't have complete confidence in myself, but I find I have to rely on my ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    Great advice, smaur. :D I'll totally use it!

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *Note: Fineena goes into modern mode here Don't Stop Believin' by Journey. I can't ever stop believing that my family will make it and the dear Lord will help the ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Continue to try and work and pay off the debt to that wretched politician. Mother Mary, he's wrecked us for eternity! Without Peter, we can't afford to pay the bills, ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    I have no plan except for doing character outlines...I may try a toned down version of NaNo. Wiggy ;)

    Oct 26, 2006


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg