User avatar

Wiggy

  • NovMo Archives Re: Revolutions

    That was really well done, bob. The narrator's voice was well-defined and you had a brilliant use of language. Congrats ona great job! I just hope everything gets resolved for ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Go emos! :D I liked that one about the knight. I really did. And OMG that was HILARIOUS!!!! about the John and dorito thing. Go randomness!!!!

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Here on the ship, I haven't been able to bathe for the longest time. Water is too precious to waste on washing. In America, I plan on washing in the ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Celery! Ireland is green-so is celery. Tall, slim, and cool little hairs sticking out of the top of it. I love it! -Fineena If you were a shoe, what would ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Brag all ya want!!!!!!! I love hearing about everyone's successes! Again, good luck to all!

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    So...you've completely taken over the Character Answer Thread, you've stated repeatedly that you'll write, and you've even promised to give me my own journal. Mother Mary, then, WHY DON'T YOU ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I am very forward. My worst fault is that I act before I think! I have gotten in trouble soooo many times for that! -Fineena I tend to keep things ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Chrissy yawned and decided to go to sleep. Another boring day had just passed. Just like any other. Always the same, never ending. But did you know, dear readers, that ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. Well, unless you count the fairies! *looks around carefully and then whispers* You don't want to upset the fairies. Don't , I repeat. Some call it superstitious, but I'll ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Blast of Encouragment

    You're always so encouraging Claudette. :D I bet everyone $50 that Claudette's gonna finish early. I'm gonna owe everyone a lot of money if I'm wrong! :shock: Wiggy ;)

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Languages/arts. I get my feelings, thoughts, and emotions out when I write-which reminds me-my next article is due tomorrow! *starts to franctically scribble away* -Fineena What's your favorite holida

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Then "I'll start on the 3rd, then the 25th..." No I'm kidding Mythie. You're gonna do great! Good luck to all!

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    This is gonna rooooock ! *singsongy voice*

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I tend to be both, and they're about equal. It depends on the situation that I'm in-when our boat was in the hurricane for example, I tended to be pessimistic, ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Please, PLEASE discover who I am! I feel like I'm swimming around in the murky depths of your mind. Get me out! -Fineena *coughs* Fineena-you are. Swimming around that is. ...

    Oct 31, 2006


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore