User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never owned a book in me life, but Ma used to tell us stories about the fairies of Ireland that still send shivers down my spine! I'm going to ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peter or my ma. 'Tis a tough one, but it would be one of those two. Probably Peter. Or better yet, all at once-three-way calling! :D -Fineena P.S. What's a ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have a stone I took from the hill by our house. I rub it for luck or whenever I feel lonely for Ireland. -Fineena What's your favorite hobby?

    Nov 15, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    Ah, the joys of random words! :D

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If only I could have more! We have to give almost all our produce to the landlord so we can afford the rent. The praties are what we have to ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I do. The newspaper articles are what I mostly write, however, I sometimes write my feelings down, just to get them out, on a slip of paper. In fact, that's ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Rereading Jane Eyre...OMG that book is AWESOME!!!! Unfortunately, I still need to read Don Quixote...I just can't seem to get into it though! And I need to read Northanger Abbey ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll answer this question as it kinda applies to Fineena. :D ________ I've really only written newspaper articles. I sometimes write my little fancies down at night on some scraps ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy! Wow! You actually started writing-but in a journal with me!!!! Oh well, at least you know finally about Sean...I couldn't keep it a secret forever! -Fineena Fineena, You are ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Continue to work on the article for the World . Mother Mary, it always is so nervewracking to have to worry about discovery! -Fineena *sighs* Think of what else to ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It's like the sunset I saw that day on the hill with Sean. It's passion, love, fire. -Fineena You like bananas?

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Cute, shaf. :D That was hilariously funny! lolz "Time for tea!" the frilly-decked-out housemaid announced cheerily.

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I handwrite things. Longhand is definitely the way for me! If I type into the computer, I think about going on the Internet or something. And plus, I've always just ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    Confession time.... I'm a wannabee. *sighs* Here go I to join the ranks of the *cough*wannabee*cough* writers!!!! *throws head over forehead and ends in dramatic Shakespearean pose*

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only when I heard Pa died. No one was there to catch me when I fell except Bridget, but she's not the strongest lass, either. Mother Mary, how I wanted ...

    Nov 4, 2006


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer